No Show, Late Cancelation or
Rescheduling Policy at Reconnect
Relationship Psychotherapy in Beverly
Hills and Laguna Beach, CA
When you make an appointment with one of our therapists at Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy in Beverly Hills or Laguna Beach, CA, that specific time slot is reserved specifically just for you. Moreover, the dedicated providers at our psychology group practice also carefully prepare for each individual appointment by reviewing the pertinent paperwork, finding out about questions you may have had during a previous visit as well as designing an individualized mental wellness regimen in order to offer you the very best care available. Accordingly, if for some reason you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment, your therapist needs to be adequately notified in advance so that they can offer that appointment to other clients waiting to be seen.
- 48-hour cancelation policy (two business days). For example, if your next appointment is scheduled for Tuesday at 9 a.m., you have to cancel your confirmed appointment no later than 9 a.m. the Friday prior to the appointment. If the appointment is on Friday at 3 p.m., it must be canceled no later than Wednesday at 3 p.m. Please keep in mind that insurance companies do not pay for, or reimburse missed sessions, in any way. Unfortunately, a missed session will be strictly an out-of-pocket expense.
- Late cancelations done within the agreed-upon 48-hour window will be given the choice for an alternate make-up session to be attended during the same week as the canceled appointment, when available. If this make-up session is declined or missed for whatever reason, we then reserve the right to charge the full rate for that session.
- We certainly understand that emergencies do occasionally come up and we are willing to make exceptions for only true, unavoidable emergencies (being admitted to the hospital, being involved in a serious car accident; not yoga class or a hair/nail appointment).
- The client is ALWAYS responsible for calling or texting at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time to find an available alternative or cancel.
- Our office will usually confirm your appointment in advance via text message or email, and you are expected to acknowledge and respond to those messages in return.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment as scheduled, and if you have not already notified our office of cancelation or request to reschedule please understand that you are responsible to alert us at this time in order to avoid being charged for the appointment out of pocket, regardless if you are using insurance or not.
- In the event that you no show or cancel an appointment in less than 48-hour prior notice, you then understand and agree that the full appointment fee will be charged to the credit card on file unless it was a true emergency.
- To cancel your appointment, please call (310) 500 8442 or respond via text. If you cannot reach us in person or by phone because we’re either in session or away from the office, you may leave a detailed message on our confidential voice mail with your information, as well as your request to cancel or reschedule.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: Any client arriving past their scheduled appointment time will be seen for the remainder of their scheduled session, not longer and will be charged for the full fee for that session, no exceptions. For example, if a client is let’s say 20 minutes late to their 45-minute appointment, then you will be seen for only the remaining 25 minutes but will be charged for the full session. Make sure you call or text to alert us of this as any client more than 15 minutes late without notice, will void their appointment and charged for the missed session, unless we hear from you. You also have the option of having your session via phone or video telehealth if you prefer to save time.
- In the case of a true emergency, as mentioned above, this 48-hour cancelation policy will of course not apply. Please let us know as soon as possible if such a case arises so we can plan accordingly. However, we do politely ask that this strictly be used in the case of a real emergency and that you otherwise make every effort to keep your scheduled appointment so that your provider at Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy can best use their time most efficiently and tending to other practice clients or matters. You appreciate your understanding and respecting this important boundary and we look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled appointment.