Join Our Awesome Team!
We are Seeking Talented and Licensed Psychotherapists & Psychologists!
Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy in Beverly Hills and Laguna Beach, CA is committed to meeting our community’s mental health needs through providing counseling in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA to individuals, couples, and psychotherapy groups in person, by phone or online video telehealth.
Our dedicated staff at Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy seeks to meet each client’s needs thoughtfully, effectively, as well as compassionately. We eclectically integrate a blend of effective techniques and approaches in an understanding, non-judgmental as well as safe atmosphere to skillfully connect and explore our client’s in order to lessen their pain, learn ways to reduce their self-destructive behaviors and patterns, help them improve their interpersonal communication and self-esteem as well as reach the goals they are committed to achieving. We consistently apply evidence-based treatment models to process and deal with presenting problems such as social anxiety, adjustment disorders to major depression, self-esteem, LGBTQ specific issues, adult ADHD, as well as additional individual, family and relationship issues.
We serve individual adults, couples, and groups from all walks of life, and backgrounds as well as sexual orientations. We welcome self-referrals in addition to referrals from physicians, psychiatrists and most major insurers.
Position Description: Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy is seeking independently licensed therapists as employees working part-time or full-time in our outpatient private practice offices in Beverly Hills or Laguna Beach, CA. Psychotherapist employees will get a competitive hourly rate, which corresponds to insurance billed sessions to Reconnect Relationship Psychotherapy in exchange for use of beautifully and tastefully furnished office space, and will be provided insurance credentialing and billing and be expected to actively participate in referral rotation, advertising and marketing of our psychotherapy practice to help it grow and expand further. Current office availability is on Monday – Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday as well as early morning and evenings. Opportunities for additional hours are awarded as your caseload steadily increases with consistent performance, the ability to take on additional clients and timely completion of all related tasks, not limited to prompt and thorough intakes, treatment plans and punctual delivery of weekly client progress notes.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Consistently supply scheduled clients with ethical, high quality, and compassionate outpatient mental health therapy and maintain high client retention.
- Must complete and submit all required clinical documentation in our electronic health records system within 48 hours of the corresponding session.
- Actively engage as a positive, helpful and professional member of the clinical practice.
- Retain and observe good standing with ethical standards, the corresponding licensing board, as well as malpractice insurance entities.
- Complete all California board recommended continuing education requirements as expected and mandated by your license.
- Stay abreast of current and pertinent clinical research and always maintain best practices.
- Be cognizant of community mental health referral sources and refer out whenever appropriate and necessary.
- Secure client information and maintain case files per HIPAA standards as required.
- Perform other duties as indicated (including but not limited to marketing, social media, and blog posts, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in regular staff and case consultation meetings).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in using and applying Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with clients
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/couples in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures, genders, sexual orientation, race, religion, political leanings, and varying family systems including gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, gender diverse, questioning and intersex
- Skill in working effectively, independently, thoroughly and adept at implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide and apply necessary self-care
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with everyone at the clinic
- Awareness of personal strengths and recognizing appropriate timing for referrals
Education and Experience:
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Independently licensed, and willingness to become credentialed with managed care/insurance companies through our practice
How to Apply:
Please complete the application below in its entirety to be considered for the position that you are interested in. Please attach a copy of your resume and cover letter (specific instructions of what to include in your cover letter are provided within the employment application).
Please note that selected candidates will be required to go through an employment background check as well as provide professional references, and copies of professional licenses/certificates, which will be verified.
All applicants are required to submit a resume as well as a cover letter, no longer than three pages, on separate sheets, addressing the following items:
1. State your purpose for pursuing the position of interest with Reconnect Relationship.
2. Describe the personal qualities and professionally related experiences that qualify you for the position of interest.
3. Describe your theoretical orientation in counseling and areas of specialization.
4. Provide information on your experience in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and your commitment to understanding diversity.
5. Provide an overview of your ability to use technology and electronic health records software (like Simple Practice).